Fine Gold Sunbaker Bracelet
A fine gold bracelet made up of solid 9ct gold Sunbakers.
Our Sunbaker bracelets are a nod to our Australian gold mining heritage and are made by hand onsite at the Sydney House of U.
First crafted by the UbyKate (formerly Uberkate) Studio in silver in 2017, these spinning rings are now available in solid 9ct gold.
These beautiful rings combine two sides of the UbyKate DNA. Our stunning swivel rings are inspired by ancient spinning rings and our Signature Ubercircle design.
- Bespoke handcrafted solid 9ct gold nugget bracelet.
- Includes hand made textured 9ct gold links and clasps.
- No two are the same.
- Each nugget is roughly 10mm x 6mm.
- Made to order.
- The bracelet measures 19cm.
- Features a handmade nugget bar clasp.
- Can be engraved with one letter.
- Custom lengths can be made.
ENGRAVABLE: Yes, one letter in a block font on the back of 10 sunbakers
Each Sunbaker bracelet takes on a shape of its own as each "nugget" is handcrafted onsite and no two will be the same - they are as unique as U are!
The term Sunbaker is a colloquial term used by Australian Gold miners to describe a flat piece of gold found sitting on the surface glinting in the sun.
No exchange on personalised jewellery once engraved.